If you’re looking for some tips on how to enrich your well being, this is a sign you have taken your life in your own hands! Good job! Remember, you’re already better than the majority of couch potatoes! Keep it up, check out the seven propositions from our list and put them in practice. Every day :)
- Eat well throughout the whole day and drink water - remember that you are what you eat, therefore make sure to provide your body with the necessary nutrition.
- Move and do some exercise – even if you are too busy to go the gym, try stretching or walking instead of taking a car.
- Make a list of things that you are grateful for in your life – list out at least three things. Don’t worry if they are insignificant. Actually, the smaller they are, the happier you will feel.
- Make a list of goals that you would like to accomplish for the day - but be realistic, don’t exaggerate. If the list is too long, you might feel demotivated.
- Relax – whether it’s reading a book, going to the swimming pool or playing with your dog, do whatever it takes to make you feel comfortable.
- Grab a friend - it’s great to spend your free time with the ones you love. Share laughter. Notice that who you hang out with determines your healthy or unhealthy habits. Mindful buddies will keep you motivated.
- Laugh – yes! This will produce the happy hormones in your body. Not only will your immune system be boosted but also you’ll have a better sleep.
And remember – small steps lead to a big change! :)
If you are already doing all of the above, don’t hesitate to share it with us! We are happy to hear your own experience.